* Built for Travel may need you to share your personal information with us. Such information may include but are not limited to full birth name, mailing address, e-mail address, and contact numbers. Your personal information may be used for several purposes such as
• Providing you with information that you may need from Built for Travel
• Answering your inquiries
• Offering information that you may be interested in
• Providing you with information that you have subscribed to
• Executing signed agreements between you and Built for Travel
• Permitting you to use the interactive capabilities of www.builtfortravel.com
• Sending notifications to you about changes and updates in the website
• Initiating communication between you and Built for Travel
* To secure your personal information, we keep a digital record of your correspondence with us. This record is kept in utmost confidentiality. All information is kept in secure servers that require numerous checks for access. The data is encrypted to prevent unauthorized intrusion and extraction.
* No matter how comprehensive, stringent, and state-of-the-art the precautions are, transmitting information over the Internet always carries with it a slight but inherent risk of interception. Thus, Built for Travel does not give any assurance that the data you send to us is fully secured. You face the entirety of the risk of interception when you send information to us.
* In rare cases, Built for Travel may share your personal information to third parties to improve its services to you or to comply with legal obligations. Before doing so, however, our personnel will contact you to ask for your permission.
* When you visit www.builtfortravel.com, our server will send and install a cookie on your computer. A cookie makes access to various frequently visited pages faster and more efficient. A cookie is also used to gather statistical data for purposes of research and analytics.
A cookie is not an executable file and cannot harm your computer. It cannot extract information of any kind from your computer’s drive.
However, if you don’t want to receive cookies, simply adjust your browser’s settings. Note, however, that with the absence of cookies, you may not be able to access some parts or features of the website.
7. For more information, contact Built for Travel by filling out the Contact Us Form.